Junior Graphic Designer
Grundon's vibrant in-house Marketing team is growing and needs a Junior Graphic Designer with strong creative skills and a hunger to learn and kick-start (or develop!) your career. If you would love to join a lively, creative and collaborative team in a truly interesting business, then this role could be made for you. You will join our Colnbrook office, near Heathrow, on a permanent full-time contract and earn a competitive salary and host of great benefits, including:
- Discretionary bonus (performance based)
- Pension scheme (you contribute 5% of pay, Grundon matches this) with life assurance cover
- Option to buy additional holiday
- Reward and discount shopping scheme
- Range of wellbeing benefits, including Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to Work, health cash plan and discounted gyms
What you'll be doing as Junior Graphic Designer
Working closely with our Brand Manager, you will generate ideas and develop design concepts through to finished designs for a huge variety of products and activities - think websites, advertising, brochures/magazines, posters, exhibitions, displays, corporate communications and corporate identity.
Working to briefs and schedules, you will ensure our Marketing and commercial teams have impactful designs across a number of marketing channels, including print, digital, and web and events/exhibitions.
What we are looking for in you
- Degree (or equivalent) in Graphic Design or a design-based subject, or experience in a similar role
- An excellent working knowledge of design programmes, including Adobe Creative Cloud - especially Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and Acrobat
- Ideally, experience in using video editing software such as Premiere Pro or After Effects
- Working knowledge of the printing process
- Sound project management, prioritisation and organisational skills
- Full UK driving licence
Working hours: 9am to 5pm, Mon-Fri, a total of 35 hours per week
Grow with Grundon
One of the UK's top-performing private companies, Grundon is an innovative and ambitious waste management, environmental and quarrying company with a forward-thinking approach. We place great value on attracting and developing great people - click apply if you'd love to join our success story. No agencies please.
Please note: We interview as soon as we have applications that look like a good match, so do apply as soon as possible. We advertised the role of Junior Graphic Designer on 06.09.22