Learning & Development Co-ordinator
If you have at least two years’ experience in a Training Administrator role and are ready for more responsibility, we have an exciting brand new job for you: facilitating and supporting the delivery of professional learning and development across all areas of our varied and fascinating business. As Learning & Development Co-ordinator, you’ll be part of a dedicated team that includes a Learning & Development Trainer and two part-time Administrators, based at our Benson head office in South Oxfordshire, where our modern training suite is situated. We are offering a permanent contract, competitive salary and host of great benefits, including:
- Discretionary bonus (performance based)
- Pension scheme (you contribute 5% of pay, Grundon matches this) with life assurance cover
- Option to buy additional holiday
- Reward and discount shopping scheme
- Range of wellbeing benefits, including Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to Work, health cash plan and discounted gyms
About the Learning & Development Co-ordinator role
Our diverse and multi-site business, with around 750 employees ranging from LGV drivers and administrators, through to technical chemists and depot managers, means a broad choice of courses that touches every employee and includes a comprehensive induction programme. You can expect to:
- Facilitate the delivery of our induction programmes, including opening and closing the sessions, and ensuring that the days run to schedule.
- Research the best solutions to meet training requirements, liaising with external providers.
- Develop training matrices and progress L&D needs for individuals.
- Play a key role in supporting the expansion of Apprenticeship programmes, through ensuring programmes are working effectively and apprentices are well supported, along with administering our Apprenticeship Levy.
What we are looking for in you
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Training Administrator role, ideally with knowledge of the Apprenticeship Levy
- Confident communicator with the natural confidence to present and communicate to small groups
- A good level of knowledge of Microsoft applications, particularly PowerPoint
- Willingness to obtain a Certificate in Training Practice qualification, or equivalent
- Full UK driving licence
Working hours: 35 per week - 8.30am-4.30pm, Mon-Fri
Grow with Grundon
Grundon is an award-winning and forward-thinking waste management, environmental and quarrying company that places great value on attracting and developing great people. Interested in joining our success story as Learning & Development Co-ordinator? Click apply. No agencies please
Please note: We don’t use closing dates, but interview as soon as we have applications that look like a good match, so do apply as soon as possible. We advertised the role of Learning & Development Co-ordinator on 02.08.22