If you're looking for a secure new job as a Monday-Friday Van Driver (3.5 tonnes - one of our smaller vans) and you're happy with early starts, then how about joining the Grundon success story at our Knowl Hill depot, between Reading and Maidenhead? We're offering a permanent full-time contract, competitive salary and a host of great benefits, including:
- Discretionary bonus (performance based)
- Pension scheme (you contribute 5% of pay, Grundon matches this) with life assurance cover
- Option to buy additional holiday
- Reward and discount shopping scheme
- Range of wellbeing benefits, including Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to Work, health cash plan and discounted gyms
About the Van Driver role
Essential to our clinical waste management service, our ADR (Carriage of Dangerous Goods Certified)-trained drivers collect healthcare waste from businesses like vets, care homes and dentists, in and around the South-East, in our fleet of specialist collection vehicles. Now we’re looking for a Monday-Friday Van Driver to join the team.
Working hours: Mon-Fri, 05.30 to 15.30 - 45 hours per week.
What we're looking for in our Van Driver
- Ideally, experience in a similar job
- 3.5 tonne licence (car licence)
- It would be great if you already have an ADR licence with at least classes 6.1 and 6.2, but we will put you through the training if not
- Flexible approach
Grow with Grundon
Give us your driving skill, commitment and customer-first attitude and we can offer you a job you can see a future in as Van Driver, working for our leading and long-established waste management and environmental business. Click apply!
Please note: We don’t use closing dates, but interview as soon as we have applications that look like a good match, so do apply as soon as possible. We advertised the role of Van Driver on 25.07.22