Class 2 LGV Drivers, 4 on 4 off Nights
If you're a Class 2 LGV Driver looking for a new permanent night driving job, then how about joining the Grundon success story at our Colnbrook depot, near Slough? Working on our Airports contract, you will earn a competitive salary, fully funded continued CPC held on a working day plus a host of great benefits, including:
- Discretionary Bonus (performance based)
- Pension scheme (you contribute 5% of pay, Grundon matches this) with life assurance cover
- Option to buy additional holiday
- Reward and discount shopping scheme
- Range of wellbeing benefits, including Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to Work, health cash plan and discounted gyms.
You will collect commercial waste and work on a shift system of 4 nights on followed by 4 nights off, from 16.30-04.00, an average of 36.85 hours per week.
Please note: You will need to be fully Airside passed and trained, which will involve a criminal record and five-year background check.
- Valid LGV Class 2 (Category C) licence
- Driver Qualification Card (DQC)
- Digital tachograph driver card
- It would be great if you have experience of driving roll on roll offs, skips, front-end loaders and waste wheelers, but it's not essential as we provide training on a number of diferent vehicle types
- Flexible approach
Give us your driving skill, commitment and customer-first attitude and we can offer you a job you can see a future in as our Class 2 LGV Driver, working for our leading, long-establisbed and fast-growing waste management, environmental and quarrying company. Click apply! No agencies please.
Please note: We don't use closing dates, but interview as soon as we have applications that look like a good match, so do apply as soon as possible. We advertised the role of Class 2 LGV Driver on 15.07.22