Class 2 LGV Driver
If you're a careful and reliable Class 2 LGV Driver looking for a new job that frees up your evenings, how about joining the Grundon success story at our Colnbrook depot, near Heathrow? In return for your hard work in a physically demanding role, you will earn a competitive salary, fully funded continued CPC held on a working day and a host of great benefits, including:
- Discretionary bonus (performance based)
- Pension scheme (you contribute 5% of pay, Grundon matches this) with life assurance cover
- Option to buy additional holiday
- Reward and discount shopping scheme
- Range of wellbeing benefits, including Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to Work, health cash plan and discounted gyms
You will collect commercial waste from businesses around the London area.
- Valid LGV Class 2 (category C) licence
- Driver Qualification Card (DQC)
- Digital tachograph driver card
- It would be great if you have experience driving roll on roll offs, skips, front end loaders and waste wheelers, but it’s not essential as we provide training on a number of different vehicle types.
- Flexible approach
Working hours: Average of 44.75 hours, normally Mon-Fri from 04.30 to 14.00, plus alternate Sat mornings, 04.30-09.00.
Give us your driving skill, commitment and customer-first attitude and we can offer you a job you can see a future in as Class 2 LGV Driver, working for our leading and long-established waste management, environmental business and quarrying company. Click apply! No agencies please.
Please note: We don’t use closing dates, but interview as soon as we have applications that look like a good match, so do apply as soon as possible