LGV Driver (12 tonnes)
If you're a Class 2 (Cat C) LGV Driver looking for a secure new Monday to Friday job in a long-established and thriving business, then how about joining the Grundon success story at our Knowl Hill site between Reading and Maidenhead? We are offering a competitive salary, fully funded continued CPC held on a working day and a host of great benefits, including:
- Discretionary bonus (performance based)
- Pension scheme (you contribute 5% of pay, Grundon matches this) with life assurance cover
- Option to buy additional holiday
- Reward and discount shopping scheme
- Range of wellbeing benefits, including Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to Work, health cash plan and discounted gyms
Our clinical waste management service at Knowl Hill involves collecting, treating and disposing of healthcare waste, and we operate our own fleet of specialist collection vehicles and ADR (Carriage of Dangerous Goods Certified) trained drivers. As LGV Driver, you will collect waste from a wide variety of businesses in and around the Southeast.
- Valid LGV Class 2 (category C) licence
- Driver Qualification Card (DQC)
- Digital tachograph driver card
- Ideally you have an ADR licence, but we will train you if not
- Flexible approach
45 hours normally working Mon-Fri from 05.30 to 15.30
Give us your driving skill, commitment and customer-first attitude and we can offer you a job you can see a future in as our LGV Driver, working for our leading waste management and environmental business. Click apply!
Please note: We don’t use closing dates, but interview as soon as we have applications that look like a good match, so do apply as soon as possible. We advertised the role of LGV Driver on 13.07.22