Grundon's vibrant in-house Marketing team is growing and needs a Brand Manager with excellent graphic design and copywriting skills, a keen eye for detail and evidence of delivering brand identity for a business. Interested in joining a lively, creative and collaborative team in a truly interesting business? Based at our Colnbrook office, near Heathrow, on a full-time permanent contract, you will earn a competitive salary and a host of great benefits, including:
- Discretionary bonus (performance based)
- Pension scheme (you contribute 5% of pay, Grundon matches this) with life assurance cover
- Option to buy additional holiday
- Reward and discount shopping scheme
- Range of wellbeing benefits, including Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to Work, health cash plan and discounted gyms
About the Brand Manager role
As our Brand Manager you will have the unique responsibility for developing and delivering all facets of the Grundon brand strategy, including the continuous improvement of our visual and verbal communications.
What you'll be doing as Brand Manager
- You will become our 'brand guardian': developing our visual and verbal communications and establishing our visual identity guidelines, as well as defining and developing our brand personality and tone of voice. You will also help deliver Grundon’s messaging through effective brand storytelling to a wide variety of customer audiences.
- In addition, you will undertake regular competitor and market research, identifying gaps and opportunities for future development, to create a strong a clear brand positioning for Grundon.
- Your remit will include managing our Junior Graphic Designer, ensuring the creation of impactful design solutions, as well as working with agency partners to deliver projects which enhance brand awareness and deliver business growth.
What we are looking for in you
- Degree (or equivalent) in Marketing, Brand Management or Graphic Design, or relevant experience
- Minimum of five years’ experience in graphic design with evidence of delivering visual identity for a business
- Relevant experience in a marketing, branding or graphic design-related job
- Full UK driving licence
Working hours: 9am to 5pm, Mon-Fri, a total of 35 hours per week
Grow with Grundon
One of the UK's top-performing private companies, Grundon is an innovative and ambitious waste management, environmental and quarrying company with a forward-thinking approach. We place great value on attracting and developing great people - click apply if you'd love to join our success story. No agencies please.
Please note: We interview as soon as we have applications that look like a good match, so do apply as soon as possible. We advertised the role of Brand Manager on 06.07.22