Class 1 LGV Driver
If you're a Class 1 (Cat C + E) LGV Driver looking for a secure new 4-on-4-off (days) job in a long-established business, then how about joining the Grundon success story at our Knowl Hill site between Reading and Maidenhead? In return for your hard work, you'll earn a competitive salary, fully-funded continued CPC held on a working day and a host of great benefits, including:
- Pension scheme – you contribute 5% of pay (true cost is less due to Income Tax and NI relief) and Grundon matches this
- Life assurance cover as a member of our pension scheme (twice your annual salary from day one)
- Discretionary bonus based on performance
- Option to buy additional holiday and join cycle to work scheme (after a qualifying period)
About the 4-on-4 off Class 1 LGV Driver role
As a 4-on-4-off Class 1 LGV Driver you’ll collect clinical waste from a wide variety of businesses in and around the South-East. Our clinical waste management service at this site involves collecting, treating and disposing of healthcare waste. We also operate our own fleet of specialist collection vehicles and ADR (Carriage of Dangerous Goods Certified) trained drivers.
What we're looking for in our 4-on-4 off Class 1 LGV Driver
- Valid LGV Class 1 licence
- Driver Qualification Card (DQC)
- Digital tachograph driver card
- Ideally you have an ADR licence, but we'll train you if not
- Flexible approach
Working hours: You’ll work an average 38.61 hours per week on a shift system of 4 days on followed by 4 days off working from 4.30am to 4.30pm.
Give us your driving skill, commitment and customer-first attitude and we can offer you a job you can see a future in as our 4-on-4 off Class 1 LGV Driver, working for our leading waste management and environmental business. Click apply!
Please note: We don’t use closing dates, but interview as soon as we have applications that look like a good match, so do apply as soon as possible.