Class 2 LGV Drivers
If you're a Class 2 LGV Driver looking for a new job that frees up your evenings, how about joining the Grundon success story at our Ewelme depot near Wallingford, in South Oxfordshire? In return for your hard work in a physically demanding role, you'll earn a competitive salary, fully-funded continued CPC held on a working day, plus a host of great benefits, including:
- Discretionary bonus (performance based)
- Pension scheme (you contribute 5% of pay, Grundon matches this) with life assurance cover
- Option to buy additional holiday
- Reward and discount shopping scheme
- Range of wellbeing benefits, including Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to Work, health cash plan and discounted gyms
About the Class 2 LGV Driver role
You will collect commercial waste from businesses in and around the Oxfordshire area, working an average of 44.75 hours per week - normally Mon-Fri from 05.00 to 14.30, plus alternate Sat mornings, 05.00 to 09.30.
What we're looking for in our Class 2 LGV Driver
- Valid LGV Class 2 licence
- Driver Qualification Card (DQC)
- Digital tachograph driver card
- It would be great if you have experience driving roll on roll offs, skips, front end loaders and waste wheelers, but it’s not essential as we provide training on a number of different vehicle types
- Flexible approach
Give us your driving skill, commitment and customer-first attitude and we can offer you a job you can see a future in working for our leading and long-established waste management and environmental business. Click apply!
Please note: We don’t use closing dates, but interview as soon as we have applications that look like a good match, so do apply as soon as possible.