Class 2 LGV Drivers
If you're a careful and reliable Class 2 LGV Driver looking for a new job that frees up your evenings or mornings, how about joining the Grundon success story at our Colnbrook depot, near Heathrow, one of our sites in the south-east? In return for your hard work in a physically demanding role, you'll earn a competitive salary, fully funded continued CPC held on a working day, plus good benefits, including:
- Pension scheme – you contribute 5% of pay (true cost is less due to Income Tax and NI relief) and Grundon matches this
- Life assurance cover as a member of our pension scheme (twice your annual salary from day one)
- Discretionary bonus based on performance
- Option to buy additional holiday and join cycle to work scheme (after a qualifying period)
- Reward and discount shopping scheme
- Discounted gym membership (at participating gyms)
About the Class 2 LGV Driver role
You'll collect commercial waste from businesses around the London area, working an average of 44.75 hours, normally Mon-Fri from 4.30am to 2pm, plus alternate Sat mornings, 4.30am-9am.
An average of 45 hours, normally Mon-Fri, 2pm-midnight.
If you have a preference, please let us know in your application form
What we're looking for in our Class 2 LGV Driver
- Valid LGV Class 2 licence
- Driver Qualification Card (DQC)
- Digital tachograph driver card
- It would be great if you have experience driving roll on roll offs, skips, front end loaders and waste wheelers, but it’s not essential as we provide training on a number of different vehicle types.
- Flexible approach
Give us your driving skill, commitment and customer-first attitude and we can offer you a job you can see a future in as Class 2 LGV Driver, working for our leading and long-established waste management, environmental business and quarrying company. Click apply! No agencies please.
Please note: We don’t use closing dates, but interview as soon as we have applications that look like a good match, so do apply as soon as possible.