If you're a Class 1 or 2 LGV Driver looking for a new job that frees up your evenings, how about joining the Grundon success story at our Knowl Hill depot between Reading and Maidenhead, one of our sites in the south-east? In return for your hard work you'll earn a competitive salary, fully-funded continued CPC held on a working day, plus great benefits, including:
- Pension scheme – you contribute 5% of pay (true cost is less due to Income Tax and NI relief) and Grundon matches this
- Life assurance cover as a member of our pension scheme (twice your annual salary from day one)
- Discretionary bonus based on performance
- Option to buy additional holiday and join cycle to work scheme (after a qualifying period)
- Perks at Work reward and discount scheme
- Discounted gym membership (at participating gyms)
About the LGV Driver role
Our waste management service at Knowl Hill involves collecting, treating and disposing of healthcare waste, and we operate our own fleet of specialist collection vehicles and ADR (Carriage of Dangerous Goods Certified) trained drivers. As an LGV Driver, you will collect clinical waste from a wide variety of businesses in and around the South-East.
What we're looking for in our LGV Driver
- Valid LGV Class 1 or 2 licence
- Driver Qualification Card (DQC)
- Digital tachograph driver card
- Ideally you have an ADR licence, but we'll train you if not
- Flexible approach
What are the working hours?
45 hours, Mon-Fri inclusive, 5.30am-3.30pm
Grow with Grundon
Give us your driving skill, commitment and customer-first attitude and we can offer you a job you can see a future in as an LGV Driver, working for our leading and hugely successful waste management and environmental business. Click apply!
Please note: We don’t use closing dates, but interview as soon as we have applications that look like a good match. We advertised the role of LGV Driver on 29.10.21