Health & Safety Administrator
Whether you have just left college or uni, or you already have some admin experience, here's your chance to use your communication, computer and organisational skills in a varied office job in a fascinating industry. We have an opening for a Health & Safety Administrator to join the friendly SHEQ (Safety, Health, Environment & Quality) team at our modern head office in Benson, South Oxfordshire. You will join us on a permanent full-time contract and earn a competitive salary and great benefits, including:
- Pension scheme – you contribute 5% of pay (true cost is less due to Income Tax and NI relief) and Grundon matches this
- Life assurance cover as a member of our pension scheme (twice your annual salary from day one)
- Discretionary bonus based on performance
- Option to buy additional holiday and join cycle to work scheme (after a qualifying period)
- Perks at Work reward and discount scheme
- Discounted gym membership (at participating gyms)
What you'll be doing as Health & Safety Administrator
- Maintaining the department database, ensuring that all data uploaded is accurate.
- Assisting with training admin, including collating requests, venue booking, and producing delegate lists and certificates.
- Helping to produce, print and distribute internal documents and publications.
- Preparing reports following audits, inspections and accident investigations.
What we're looking for in our Health & Safety Administrator
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and databases such as Excel.
- Good time-management and organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise.
- A can-do attitude and strong desire to learn new systems.
- Flexible and able to multi-task.
Working hours: 35 hours per week – Mon-Fri.
Grow with Grundon
Grundon is a long-established and award-winning waste management, environmental and quarrying company that develops and invests in the people that work for us. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our success story as Health & Safety Administrator. No agencies please.
Please note: We interview as soon as we have applications that look like a good match, so do apply as soon as possible.