Transport Office Administrator
Channel your office-based transport operations experience and excellent admin skills, into a new job as a Transport Office Administrator at Grundon's Ewelme depot, near Wallingford. As a Transport Office Administrator, you will join us on a permanent full-time contract and earn a competitive salary and great benefits, including:
- Pension scheme – you contribute 5% of pay (true cost is less due to Income Tax and NI relief) and Grundon matches this.
- Life assurance cover as a member of our pension scheme (twice your annual salary from day one).
- Option to buy additional holiday and join cycle to work scheme (after a qualifying period).
- Perks at Work reward and discount scheme (cinema, leisure attractions, shops, travel).
- Discounted gym membership (at participating gyms).
About the Transport Office Administrator role
Our very busy transport offices are the nerve centres of our waste collection services and key to daily operations running smoothly. As a Transport Office Administrator, you will provide a full range of administrative duties to ensure that we meet and exceed our customer’s expectations.
What we’re looking for in our Transport Office Administrator
- Ideally, you have two years' office-based experience in transport operations, or a sound knowledge of the waste industry.
- Competent computer skills, including databases.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong team player and confident communicator.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good local geographical knowledge of the local area.
Working hours: 7.30am-5pm, Monday-Friday.
Grow with Grundon
Grundon is an award-winning and long-established waste management, environmental and quarrying company, and we place great value on attracting and developing great people. Interested in joining our success story as a Transport Office Administrator and strengthening our team? Click apply! No agencies please.
Please note: We interview as soon as we have applications that look like a good match, so do apply as soon as possible.