Do you enjoy working in a team, dealing with customers and forging good relationships with other departments? Do you have strong organisational, computer and customer-service skills? Can you work to tight deadlines whilst staying calm? If so, we have an opening for an Invoicing Administrator to join a friendly team of five at our modern head office in Benson, South Oxfordshire. You will join us on a permanent full-time contract and earn a competitive salary and great benefits, including:
- Pension scheme – you contribute 5% of pay (true cost is less due to Income Tax and NI relief) and Grundon matches this
- Life assurance cover as a member of our pension scheme (twice your annual salary from day one)
- Option to buy additional holiday and join cycle to work scheme (after a qualifying period)
- Perks at Work reward and discount scheme
- Discounted gym membership (at participating gyms)
About the Invoicing Administrator role
As part of our Invoicing team, you will produce around 20,000 invoices per month and provide a vital support role to ensure that the wider Finance department delivers a consistent, accurate and professional service to internal and external customers.
Your duties will include:
- Acting as first point of contact for customer invoicing enquiries.
- Processing and responding to incoming communications.
- Accurately checking data entry against depot reports, liaising with depots for inconsistencies and missing data.
- Processing manual invoices and credit requests.
- Resolving customer queries promptly and efficiently, issuing credit notes when necessary.
What we’re looking for in our Invoicing Administrator
- Regular use of Microsoft applications at a competent level.
- Minimum of one year’s experience in a similar role, or other admin experience.
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong team player, but comfortable and able to work on your own initiative and unsupervised.
- A great communicator via phone, email, in writing and in person.
Working hours: 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday - 35 per week
Grow with Grundon
Grundon is a leading, long-established and award-winning waste management, environmental and quarrying company that develops and invests in the people that work for us. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our success story as Invoicing Administrator and strengthen our team. No agencies please.
Please note: We don’t use closing dates, but interview as soon as we have applications that look like a good match, so do apply as soon as possible. We advertised the role of Invoicing Administrator on 07.09.21