If you’re keen to further your career and succeed in sales, how about a new job with fantastic opportunities to progress and develop, working for one of the UK’s top-performing private companies? As our Sales Executive, you will join a small team at our Ewelme office, South Oxfordshire, on a permanent full-time contract and earn a competitive salary, uncapped commission and great benefits, including:
- Company car (you must have a full UK driving licence and live within, or be willing to relocate to, within a 40-mile radius of Ewelme)
- Pension scheme – you contribute 5% of pay (true cost is less due to Income Tax and NI relief) and Grundon matches this
- Life assurance cover as a member of our pension scheme (twice your annual salary from day one)
- Option to buy additional holiday and join cycle to work scheme (after a qualifying period)
- Discounted gym membership (at participating gyms)
The Sales Executive role
In this job, every day is different, and you meet new people and manage your own time and diary. As our Sales Executive, you will be part of a wider friendly and close-knit team where everyone works together and helps each other out. You will:
- Create and retain your own account base of customers, ensuring they have waste solutions that meet their needs.
- Manage existing accounts and convert queries into sales.
- Make your own appointments to visit clients face to face, but also undertake cold calling – essential to build up your database.
Grow with Grundon
The opportunities to progress in sales at Grundon are some of the best in the industry. As an award-winning waste and environmental business, we’re growing and developing new waste innovations and solutions that can help our customers – from shops and schools to restaurants and manufacturers – achieve their ‘green’ aspirations. You only have to visit our modern Energy from Waste facility on the outskirts of London to realise that a career with us is far from boring.
What we’re looking for in our Sales Executive
- You already have some sales background and experience in dealing with customers under your belt
- You’re proactive and highly self-motivated; a persuasive ‘people person’ with great communication skills
- You’re good at organising your time and meeting deadlines
- Full UK driving licence
- Ideally, familiarity with your working territory: Oxford, Didcot, Witney, Eynsham and surrounding areas
Working hours: 35 hours per week: 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday, although flexibility is required.
Interested in joining the Grundon success story and embarking on a fantastic career path as our Sales Executive? Click apply.
Please note: We interview as soon as we have applications that look like a good match, so do apply as soon as possible. We advertised the role of Sales Executive on 27.08.21