Trainee Sales Executive
Show us what you're made of as a Trainee Sales Executive and we can offer you a fantastic career path! At Grundon, we're looking for an ambitious and self-motivated people-person to join our friendly and progressive business, ranked in the Sunday Times PwC Top Track 250. You'll join us full-time at our Colnbrook office, near Slough, and receive a competitive salary, uncapped commission and great benefits, including:
- Company car (you must live or be willing to relocate to within 40 miles of Colnbrook)
- Pension scheme – you contribute 5% of pay (true cost is less due to Income Tax and NI relief) and Grundon matches this
- Life assurance cover as a member of our pension scheme (twice your annual salary from day one)
- Option to buy additional holiday and join cycle to work scheme (after a qualifying period)
- Perks at Work reward and discount scheme
- Discounted gym membership (at participating gyms)
About the Trainee Sales Executive role
If working for a waste management company sounds unappealing, let us sell you a different story. A job where every day is different, where you meet new people and manage your own diary (once you've settled in and started to prove yourself). A job that covers energy reduction, the environment and changing legislation, which means reviewing the services being offered to customers. And a job where the progression opportunities are some of the best in the industry, because we're growing and developing new waste innovations and solutions that can help customers achieve their 'green' aspirations.
What you'll be doing as Trainee Sales Executive
- We'll train you how to sell, upsell and liaise with customers.
- You'll learn to create your own account base of customers, manage existing accounts and convert enquiries into sales.
- You'll make your own appointments to visit clients face to face.
- Cold-calling on foot - it's an important part of the job.
What we're looking for in our Trainee Sales Executive
- Give us your people skills, tenacity, confidence, persuasiveness and good time management and we'll develop and support you as you grow, starting with comprehensive and thorough induction training.
- You must have a full UK driving licence.
Interested in joining the Grundon success story as our Trainee Sales Executive and being part of a close-knit team where everyone works together and helps each other out? Show us you've got potential and your prospects with us our promising. Click apply! No agencies please
Please note: We don’t use apply-by dates, but interview as soon as we have applications that look like a good match, so do apply as soon as possible.