If you're keen to further your career in sales, how about a new role with fantastic opportunities to progress and develop, working for Grundon - one of the UK's top-performing private companies? As Sales Executive, you'll join a small team at our Gatwick office, near Redhill, Surrey, on a permanent full-time contract and earn a competitive salary, uncapped commission and some great benefits, including:
- Company car (you must live or be willing to relocate to within 40 miles of our Gatwick office)
- Pension scheme – you contribute 5% of pay (true cost is less due to Income Tax and NI relief) and Grundon matches this
- Life assurance cover as a member of our pension scheme (twice your annual salary from day one
- Option to buy additional holiday and join cycle to work scheme (after a qualifying period)
- Perks at Work reward and discount scheme
- Discounted gym membership (at participating gyms)
About the Sales Executive role
In this job, every day is different: you meet new people and manage your own time and diary. As our Sales Executive, you will be part of a wider close-knit team where everyone works together and helps each other out. You will:
- Create and retain your own own customer account base, ensuring they have waste solutions that meet their needs.
- Manage existing accounts and convert queries into sales.
- Make your own appointments to visit clients face to face, but also undertake cold calling - essential to build up your database.
Grow with Grundon
The opportunities to progress in sales at Grundon are some of the best in the industry. As an award-winning waste and environmental business, we're growing and developing new waste innovations and solutions that can help our customers - from shops and schools to restaurants and manufacturers - achieve their 'green' aspirations. You only have to visit our modern Energy from Waste facility on the outskirts of London to realise that a career with us is far from boring.
What we're looking for in our Sales Executive
- You already have some sales experience under your belt.
- You're proactive and highly self-motivated; a persuasive 'people person' with great communication skills.
- You're good at organising your time and meeting deadlines.
- Full UK driving licence.
Interested in joining the Grundon success story and embarking on a rewarding career path as our Sales Executive? Click apply. No agencies please
Please note: We don’t use closing dates, but interview as soon as we have applications that look like a good match, so do please apply as soon as possible.