Class 2 LGV Driver
Are you a careful and reliable Class 2 LGV Driver looking for a new driving job that frees up your evenings? Then how about joining the Grundon success story at our Bristol depot, one of the sites that our family-run waste and environmental business operates from across the southeast. In return for your hard work in a physically demanding role, you'll earn a competitive salary, fully funded continued CPC held on a working day and good benefits, including:
- Pension scheme – you contribute 5% of pay (true cost is less due to Income Tax and NI relief) and Grundon matches this
- Life assurance cover as a member of our pension scheme (twice your annual salary from day one)
- Option to buy additional holiday and join cycle to work scheme (after a qualifying period)
- Perks at Work reward and discount scheme
- Discounted gym membership (at participating gyms)
About the Class 2 LGV Driver role
You’ll collect commercial waste from businesses in and around the Bristol, Avonmouth, Bath and Weston-super-Mare areas, working an average of 44.75 hours per week, normally Mon-Fri from 5.30am-3pm, plus alternate Sat mornings, 5.30am-10am.
What we're looking for in our Class 2 LGV Driver
- Valid LGV Class 2 licence
- Driver Qualification Card (DQC)
- Digital tachograph driver card
- It would be great if you have experience driving roll on roll offs, skips, front-end loaders and waste wheelers, but it’s not essential as we provide training on a number of different vehicle types.
- Flexible approach
Give us your driving skill, commitment and customer-first attitude and we can offer you a job you can see a future in as our Class 2 LGV Driver. Click apply!
Please note: We don’t use closing dates, but interview as soon as we have applications that look like a good match, so do apply as soon as possible