Keen to progress your contract management career and have three years’ experience behind you, ideally in the waste industry? As a Contract Manager at Grundon, you will be part of a dedicated team and can expect a rewarding, interesting and varied role managing a portfolio of commercial, NHS and subcontract/broker customers. You will be based at our Colnbrook office, near Slough, on a permanent full-time contract and earn a competitive salary and good benefits, including:
- Company car (you’ll need to live or be willing to relocate to within 40 miles of Colnbrook)
- Pension scheme – you contribute 5% of pay (true cost is less due to Income Tax and NI relief) and Grundon matches this
- Life assurance cover as a member of our pension scheme (twice your annual salary from day one)
- Option to buy additional holiday and join cycle to work scheme (after a qualifying period)
- Perks at Work reward and discount scheme
- Discounted gym membership (at participating gyms)
What you'll be doing as Contract Manager
- Managing a range of contracts across an exciting variety of sectors, including leisure and hospitality, retail, transport and education, growing the accounts and building solid relationships with your customers.
- You will be the main point of contact for escalations, financial queries and general management relating to each contract.
- Carrying out regular reviews of each contract, covering price, type of service, value and profitability.
- Assisting customers with their recycling goals and updating them on new technology, innovations and legislation.
- Organising and carrying out regular presentations, waste awareness seminars and facility tours.
What we’re looking for in our Contract Manager
- At least three years’ contract management experience, ideally in the waste industry
- Minimum A-level (or equivalent) education
- Full UK driving licence
- Fluency in spoken and written English, including report-writing
- You pride yourself on your customer care
- Competent computer skills, including databases
Working hours: 35 per week: 9am-5pm, Mon-Fri (flexibility required).
Grow with Grundon
Grundon is an innovative waste management business ranked in the prestigious Sunday Times PwC Top Track 250 league table of top-performing private companies, and we are growing! This is a fantastic opportunity to join our success story and strengthen our Contract Management team. No agencies please.
Please note: We interview as soon as we have applications that look like a good match, so do apply as soon as possible. We advertised the role of Contract Manager on 20.05.21