Organised, stickler for accuracy, confident, sociable, proactive... Our Training Administrator needs to have many qualities - does this sound like you? At Grundon, we’re looking for a Training Administrator to join us on a full-time, fixed-term contract, covering maternity leave for a period of up to 14 months. Based at our head office in Benson, South Oxfordshire, you’ll earn a competitive salary and great benefits, including:
- Pension scheme – you contribute 5% of pay (true cost is less due to Income Tax and NI relief) and Grundon matches this.
- Perks at Work reward and discount scheme.
- Discounted gym membership (at participating gyms).
- Optional Health Cash Plan to help you manage the cost of your everyday healthcare.
What you’ll be doing as Training Administrator
Our Training Administrator plays a crucial role in the smooth-running of our learning and development courses. Whether delivered by our Learning & Development Trainer or external providers in our modern training suite, you'll be part of every stage: co-ordinating and scheduling (you've got to like lists!); inviting and greeting delegates; preparing the room; providing lunch and refreshments; occasionally booking hotel rooms (for employees attending courses elsewhere); organising the handouts; follow-up evaluations.
You'll also be a key part of our Induction 3 days for recent new starters, which include visiting another site, and do the behind-the-scenes prep for our mandatory driver training courses, including scheduling and getting the training materials ready.
What we’re looking for in our Training Administrator
- At least one year’s office admin experience, ideally within a training environment.
- Evidence of a good level of Word, Powerpoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Fantastic communication skills - you'll deal with every part of our diverse and interesting business, and every new starter in a huge range of different roles.
- Patience and flexibility - there's inevitably some rescheduling due to cancellations, plus waiting-list juggling.
- Accuracy - vital because you'll be uploading training records, and double-checking that names are spelt correctly on delegate lists.
Working hours: 8.30am-4.30pm, Mon-Fri - a total of 35 hours.
So, if you're looking for a varied and rewarding long-term assignment that you can get stuck into, then we'd love to hear from you. Click apply. No agencies please.
Please note: We don’t use apply-by dates, but interview as soon as we have applications that look like a good match, so do apply as soon as possible. We advertised the role of Training Administrator on 30.03.21