If you're keen to build on your sales experience and have ideally worked in the waste industry before, how about a new job with fantastic opportunities to progress and develop, working for Grundon - one of the UK's top-performing private companies? As Sales Executive, you'll join the team at our Colnbrook office, near Heathrow, on a permanent full-time contract and earn a competitive salary, uncapped commission and some great benefits, including:
- Company car (you must live or be willing to relocate to within 40 miles of our Colnbrook office).
- Pension scheme – you contribute 5% of pay (true cost is less due to Income Tax and NI relief) and Grundon matches this.
- Life assurance cover as a member of our pension scheme (twice your annual salary from day one).
- Option to buy additional holiday and join cycle to work scheme (after a qualifying period).
- Perks at Work reward and discount scheme.
- Discounted gym membership (at participating gyms).
About the Sales Executive role
In this job, every day is different: you meet new people and manage your own time and diary. As our Sales Executive, you will be part of a wider close-knit team where everyone works together and helps each other out. You will:
- Create your own account base of customers, ensuring they have waste solutions that meet their needs.
- Make your own appointments to visit clients face to face, but also undertake cold-calling on foot - essential to build up your database.
- Generate your own leads through a variety of sales techniques.
- Convert incoming leads generated from social media and marketing campaigns.
Grow with Grundon
The opportunities to progress are some of the best in the industry because we're growing and developing new waste innovations and solutions that can help our customers - from shops and schools to restaurants and manufacturers - achieve their 'green' aspirations. You only have to visit our modern Energy from Waste facility on the outskirts of London to realise that a career with us is far from boring.
What we're looking for in our Sales Executive
- You must have sales experience.
- Ideally, you have waste industry knowledge and experience.
- You're proactive and highly self-motivated; a persuasive 'people person' with great communication skills.
- You're good at organising your time and meeting deadlines.
Interested in joining the Grundon success story and embarking on a rewarding career path as our Sales Executive? Click apply. No agencies please.
Please note: We don’t use apply-by dates, but interview as soon as we have applications that look like a good match, so do apply as soon as possible. We advertised the role of Sales Executive on 24.03.21