Do you have at least five years’ waste industry experience and account/contract management or sales experience? Can you give us first-rate customer service skills? At Grundon Waste Management, we’re looking for a permanent Account Manager to join the Contract Management team at our Colnbrook office, near Slough, offering a competitive salary, company car and fantastic benefits, including:
- Pension scheme – auto-enrolment on your first day with us. You contribute 5% of pay (true cost is less due to Income Tax and NI relief) and Grundon matches this.
- Life assurance cover as a member of our pension scheme (twice your annual salary from day one).
- Option to buy additional holiday and join cycle to work scheme (after a qualifying period)
- Optional Health Cash Plan to help you manage the cost of your everyday healthcare
- Employee Assistance Programme – confidential and accessible 24/7
- Perks at Work reward and discount scheme
- Discounted gym membership (at participating gyms).
What you'll be doing as our Account Manager
You’ll manage a portfolio of sites requiring a total waste management solution for one of our key customers.
- You’ll develop and grow multiple sites across Greater London and the South-East.
- Visit our Benson head office in South Oxfordshire on a weekly basis to work with the Helpdesk, collating financial reports and providing query escalation support.
- Attend monthly site-based meetings with Facilities/Centre Managers.
- Organise and carry out regular presentations, waste awareness seminars and facility tours.
- Complete regular site audits and waste composition analyses, providing written reports.
- Liaise with Grundon depots to mobilise new services and equipment to customer sites.
- Ensure that day-to-day operational matters and site queries are dealt with by our Customer Service and Helpdesk teams.
- Carry out regular pricing, service, value and profitability reviews of each site.
What we're looking for in our Account Manager
- Experience working in the waste and recycling sector.
- At least 5 years' contract management or similar experience.
- You're a confident and approachable communicator and negotiator.
- You can produce accurate and engaging presentations and reports.
- Competent computer skills, including databases.
- Full UK driving licence.
Grow with Grundon
At the cutting-edge of waste management, we’re ranked in the prestigious Sunday Times PwC Top Track 250 league table of top-performing private companies. With a bright future and expansion plans, Grundon could be a great career fit for you as Account Manager!
Working hours: 35 per week: 9am-5pm, Mon-Fri.
Interested in joining the Grundon success story as our Account Manager? Click apply. NO AGENCIES PLEASE