Do you enjoy working in a team, dealing with customers and forging good relationships with other departments? Do you have strong organisational, computer and customer-service skills? Can you work to tight deadlines whilst staying calm? If so, we have an opening for an Invoicing Administrator to join a friendly team of six at our modern head office in Benson, Oxfordshire. You’ll join us on a permanent full-time contract and earn a competitive salary and great benefits, including:
- Pension scheme – auto-enrolment on your first day with us. You contribute 5% of pay (true cost is less due to Income Tax and NI relief) and Grundon matches this
- Life assurance cover as a member of our pension scheme (twice your annual salary from day one)
- Option to buy additional holiday and join cycle to work scheme (after a qualifying period)
- Optional Health Cash Plan to help you manage the cost of your everyday healthcare (you pay a small monthly premium)
- Employee Assistance Programme – confidential and accessible 24/7
- Perks at Work reward and discount scheme (cinema, leisure attractions, shops, travel)
- Discounted gym membership (at participating gyms)
About the Invoicing Administrator role
As part of our Invoicing team, you'll produce around 20,000 invoices per month and provide a vital support role to ensure that the wider finance department delivers a consistent, accurate and professional service to both internal and external customers.
Your duties will include:
- Acting as first point of contact for customer invoicing enquiries, passing any complex ones to the relevant person.
- Processing and responding to incoming communications.
- Accurately checking data entry against depot paperwork, liaising with depots for inconsistencies and missing paperwork.
- Processing manual invoices.
- Resolving customer invoice queries promptly and efficiently, issuing credit notes when necessary.
What we’re looking for in our Invoicing Administrator
- Regular use of Microsoft applications at a competent level.
- Minimum of one year’s experience in a similar role, or other admin experience.
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong team player, but comfortable and able to work on your own initiative and unsupervised.
- A great communicator via phone, email, in writing and in person.
What are the working hours?
35 hours per week: 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Interested in joining the Grundon success story as our Invoicing Administrator? Click apply.