Total waste management and environmental services for Gloucestershire, the Cotswolds, West Oxfordshire, Herefordshire, Wiltshire and Worcestershire.
Speak to our expert team now and save up to 20%
As your local waste experts we offer a total waste management service for the collection, treatment and disposal of all types of waste, throughout Gloucestershire, the Cotswolds, West Oxfordshire, Herefordshire, Wiltshire and Worcestershire.
- reliable and cost-effective service
- free waste audit
- 100% diversion from landfill
- bespoke collection service to meet your business needs
- remain 100% compliant with environmental legislation
- environmentally friendly collections thanks to our certified CarbonNeutral® vehicle fleet
Special offer: save up to 20% off waste collection when you sign up for multiple services*
For a limited time, we’re able to offer a special discount on our services when we collect more than one waste stream from you. When you sign up to our general waste collection service, we’ll offer you a 5% discount for every additional service you add onto you waste management package.
Please complete the form and one of our expert team will provide you with a full quote for our services.
* Sign up to Grundon’s general waste collection service and save an additional 5% for every additional service you add to your bespoke waste collection package, up to a total of 20%. Additional services included within this special offer include mixed recycling, food waste, glass waste and paper cup recycling collections.
“London’s Bond Street Shopping Centre uses Grundon for all its waste management and was an early adopter of the paper cup recycling service. Centre manager, Cyrus Annan, explains: We have a significant number of outlets who serve coffee and other drinks in disposable paper cups so this move makes complete commercial sense for us and for our tenants. The opportunity to introduce paper cup recycling by Grundon means we divert the thousands of cups that would have ended up in general waste, into recycling and it really does tick all the boxes.”
Centre Manager, London’s Bond Street Shopping Centre