COVID-19 Lateral Flow Test Waste Disposal
Fully licensed disposal of lateral flow test waste, ensuring you remain fully compliant
Government legislation stipulates that any waste that derives from lateral flow tests (including the PPE used by staff administering the tests) cannot be placed in general waste or mixed recycling.
Instead, the waste must be segregated out into dedicated containers/sacks and sent for specialist disposal.
- remain 100% compliant with government legislation
- reliable scheduled collections
- cost-effective service
- if you do not already have dedicated sacks we can provide these for you
- we can also supply bins for you to store the sacks in
- all waste taken to our specialist facilities for secure and safe treatment
- environmentally friendly collections thanks to our certified CarbonNeutral® vehicle fleet