If you have at least two years’ finance experience, ideally in credit control, and are happy to consider a long-term temporary assignment, how about working for Grundon on a fixed-term contract, covering maternity leave for a period of up to 12 months? Our modern head office in Benson, South Oxfordshire, is a great place to work, and as Credit Controller (maternity cover) you’ll earn a competitive salary and good benefits, including:
- Pension scheme – you contribute 5% of pay (true cost is less due to Income Tax and NI relief) and Grundon matches this.
- Perks at Work reward and discount scheme
- Discounted gym membership (at participating gyms)
- Optional Health Cash Plan to help you manage the cost of your everyday healthcare.
About the Credit Controller (maternity cover) role
First point of contact for your own portfolio, you’ll respond to customer account queries and chase overdue invoices by phone, email and letter within agreed timescales. Main duties:
- Maintaining accurate records
- Responding quickly to daily emails and post
- Processing payments
- Undertaking accounts reconciliations
- Sending out monthly statements for your account base
What we’re looking for in our Credit Controller (maternity cover)
- Minimum two years’ relevant finance experience, ideally within credit control
- Phone or face-to-face frontline customer service experience
- Confident communicator who can negotiate and build good relationships – you’ll be dealing with customers from a wide range of businesses
- You work well under pressure
- Strong computer skills
- Full UK driving licence.
Working hours: 35 per week, Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm
Grow with Grundon
So, if you're looking for a varied and rewarding assignment that you can get stuck into, working for an interesting and innovative waste management and environmental business, click apply. No agencies please.
Please note: We don’t use apply-by dates, but interview as soon as we have applications that look like a good match, so do apply as soon as possible.