Working for Grundon - Frequently Asked Questions
Please find below answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about working for Grundon.
What happens when I apply for a job?
At Grundon, we aim to acknowledge applications at the earliest opportunity, usually within five days of receipt. If your skills and experience meet the selection criteria, you will be invited to attend an interview.
As part of the interview process, you may be asked to undergo skills testing or give a presentation appropriate to the role.
Please let us know if you require additional support at interview due to a disability.
What will happen if I am successful?
Joining a new Company is a big step. We recognise this at Grundon and give you a full three-stage induction which will last the full course of your six month probationary period.
During your probationary period, your manager will meet with you to make sure everything is going well and that you are settling in.
To find out more about how we develop our people click here
What benefits do Grundon offer their employees?
Terms and conditions of employment may vary depending on the role, but our standard benefits include:
• Pension scheme – you will be enrolled into our Defined Contribution pension scheme from the first day of your employment
• Holiday entitlement – you will receive 28 days paid holiday (which includes Bank Holidays), with the opportunity to purchase additional holiday.
• Additional holiday entitlement – we reward long-service with additional holiday
• Health Cash Plan – you are eligible to join the Health Cash Plan from the first day of employment
• Employee Assistance Programme – all Grundon employees benefit from our confidential Employee Assistance Programme, which is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year
• Childcare Voucher scheme
• Introduce a Friend scheme – is an employee referral scheme set up to reward employees who introduce new employees to Grundon
• Two non-contractual bonus schemes:
o Christmas bonus – which rewards loyalty through your length of service
o Annual bonus – which is discretionary and dependant on Company performance and profits
Speak to a member of our HR team about how Grundon can provide you with a challenging and stimulating working environment, where you can fulfil your potential.
Contact Us Now